Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Land Pride GS2584
Call for Price
The GS25 Series Grading Scrapers are ideal for renovating gravel driveways and roads, leveling construction and turf sites, and cleaning barns and chicken coups. Grading Scrapers have uses in applications such as landscaping operations, farms, ranches, construction sites, hunting camps, logging sites, mining operations, large estates, small acreages, sod farms, and municipal and county rural road maintenance facilities. These Grading Scrapers are extra user-friendly and a low cost alternative for road grading applications.
Unlike a box scraper, they are not designed to transfer large volumes of dirt from one location to another and as a result do not require the additional horsepower that a box scraper requires. Nor does it require the tending of tractor 3-point lift controls to maintain grade that a box scraper might also require. Simply setting a properly adjusted GS25 Series Grading Scraper on the ground and driving forward enables the operator to grade off high spots and fill in ruts and low spots on unimproved roads and lanes with little or no manipulation of the tractors 3-point hitch controls. Unlike a rear blade, they require no adjustment of blade angling or offset positions. As a result, the GS25 Series Grading Scraper simply and quickly moves dirt or aggregate from high spots to low spots.
- Cat.I and Cat.II Quick Hitch compatible. Has lower hitch clevis type mountings.: Makes for faster and easier hookup to the tractor.
- Dual adjustable height grading blades and optional 4-position scarifier shanks.: Allows the scraper to be adjusted to desired amount of cultivation, leveling, and grading action.
- Reversible heat treated high carbon steel grading blades: For excellent wear resistance and long service life.
- Hardened tips on optional scarifier shanks: Assures long service life.
- Replaceable and full length heavy gauge skid shoes: Makes for easier operation and long unit life.
- Skid shoes are constructed of high carbon steel: Extends the wear life of the skid shoes.
- Reversible skid shoes: Extends the life of the skid shoes.
- Heavy duty frame construction: Assures long lasting reliability and performance.
- Available in Land Pride Beige or Orange Paint: To meet customers preference.
- 40-90 hp requirements Makes it compatible with many popular smaller sized and properly ballasted compact utility tractors in use today.
- Working Width: 84 in.
- Overall Width: 90 1/4 in.
- Number of Scarifier Shanks: 7
- Tractor HP Requirement: 40-90 hp
- Unit Weight with Shanks: 846 lb.
- Overall Length: 56 1/2 in.
- Overall Height: 34 9/16 in.
- Side Panel Height: 14 5/8 in.
- Side Panel Length: 50 in.
- Side Panel Thickness Tractor: 1/4 in. Thick with 2 3/4 in. formed edges.
- Front Main Beam & Scarifier Support.: 4 in.x 4 in. x 5/16 in. Reinforced heavy wall tubing.
- Rear Beam Construction: 3 in.x 3 in.x 3/16 in. Heavy wall tubing.
- Skid Shoe Dimensions: 3/8 in. Thick x 2 3/4 in. wide x 50 1/4 in. long.
- Skid Shoe Material: Constructed of high carbon steel
- Scarifier Shank Construction - Optional: Heat treated 4-position shank with dimpled-on hardened tips.
- Cutting Edges: Two 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon heat treated blades that are reversible and replaceable.
- Cutting Edge Placement: Two parallel grading blades positioned at a 5 deg. grading angle with 20 in. fore and aft spacing in. between leading edges.
- Cutting Edge Adjustment: Infinite vertical adjustment from level grade to 1 1/2 in. below grade.
- Shank Adjustments: 3 1/2 in. and 1 1/2 in. below grade level. 1/2 in. and 2 1/2 in. above grade level.
- Lower Draft Link Attachment: Clevis type
- Hitch Type: Category l & ll 3-point hitch; Category l & ll Quick Hitch Compatible
- Color Selections: Land Pride Beige or Orange
- Working: 84 in.
- 56 1/2 in.
- Recommended HP
- 40-90 hp
- 846 lb.