Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Kubota KX080-4SR3A
Call for Price
Get down to bedrock with these powerhouse excavators. Kubota’s compact excavators combine maneuverability, power and reliability with economy to help you haul away more pay dirt on every job. These machines have earned high market acclaim for outstanding utility and exceptional, efficient operation.
- Two Speed Travel: All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
- Clean Running Kubota Tier 4 Engine: Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- Comfort & Convenience: A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom; Digital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alerts; Easy cab entry and exit; Easy-open front slide window; Wrist rest; Cup holder; Optional cab.
- Changeable Control Pattern: Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch - without tools or leaving your seat.
- Auxiliary: Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting - you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before; Proportional AUX flow switch - a convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers.
- Serviceability: Front pin bushings to help maximize durability; Centralized swivel bearing lubrication; Protected cylinder hoses; Steel hood panels; One-sided engine maintenance; Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components.
- Type of cabin: ROPS / OPG (TOP Guard, Level I)
- Type of tracks: Rubber/Steel
- Model: Kubota V3307-CR-TE4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 66.6 (49.7) / 2000
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 62.3 (46.5) / 2000
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 203.3 (3331)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 21 ft. 1.9 in. (6450)
- Overall height ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 4 in. (2540)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 7 ft. 2.6 in. (2200)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 14.0 in. (355)
- Pump capacity GPM (l/min): 22.3 (84.6) Variable x 2
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow GPM (l/min): 26.4 (100) / 17.6 (66.6)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lbf. (kgf): 14660 (6650) / 8554 (3880)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.7 (2.7) / 3.0 (4.8)
- Max. traction force Low speed lbf. (kgf): 14878 (6750)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 7 ft. 6.6 in. (2300)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 9 ft. 6.2 in. (2900)
- Shoe width Rubber / Steel in. (mm): 17.7 in. (450) / 17.7 in. (450) (opt. 24 in. (610)
- Ground contact pressure Rubber / Steel psi (kgf/cm2): 5.25 (0.369) / 5.36 (0.378)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 10.2
- Boom swing angle Left / Right degree: 70 / 60
- Width ft. in. (mm): 7 ft. 2.6 in. (2200)
- Height ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 7.7 in. (500)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 19.7 in. (500)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 19.7 in. (500)
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal (l): 19.8 (75) / 35.7 (135)
- Fuel reservoir gal (l): 30.4 (115)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight @ 165 lbs.) Rubber / Steel lbs. (kg) : 18365 (8330) / 18475 (8380)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 66.6 hp (49.7 kW); Net: 62.3 hp (46.5 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30.4 gal. (115 L)
- 21 ft. 1.9 in. (6450 mm)
- 7 ft. 2.6 in. (2200 mm)
- 8 ft. 4 in. (2540 mm)
- 18365 lb. (8330 kg) with rubber tracks; 18475 lb. (8380 kg) with steel tracks
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 22.3 gpm (84.6 Lpm) Variable x 2
- Boom Swing
- Left: 70 deg.; Right: 60 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 15 ft. 1.1 in. (4600 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 17 ft. 2.7 in. (5250 mm)
- Max Reach
- 24 ft. 0.6 in. (7330 mm)
- 1.7/3.0 mph (2.7/4.8 km/h)