Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Little Wonder BRC-26 Hydro Briggs & Stratton®
The Little Wonder Hydro Brush Cutter navigates through weeds, heavy brush and overgrown vegetation with ease. Tempered spring steel 26” blade cuts tall weeds, brush, and saplings up to 2” thick. Our welded steel frame design and engine positioning provide excellent balance regardless the terrain. And unlike the competition, our hydrostatic transmission offers infinitely-variable, clutch-less speed selection – up to 4.2 mph forward and 1.7 mph reverse. So you can cut your own path at your own pace.
- Engine Options Available - A durable Honda® GXV390 and a 12.5HP Briggs & Stratton® Intek™.
- Solid rods connect the operator to the transmission, park brake, cutter blade clutch – no cables to break or adjust.
- Honda® model features 16” foam-filled NO-FLAT, puncture-proof bar tread tires for excellent traction and ground clearance on rough terrain
- Briggs & Stratton® model features Carlisle X-Trac tires with an aggressive tread design for excellent traction and control in any condition. Tires also feature a strong 2-ply casing designed to prevent damage from debris.
- Hydrostatic Transmission offers infinitely-variable, clutch-less speed selection – up to 4.2 mph forward and 1.7 mph reverse.
- 7 - 10 - 12 gauge welded steel engine base, cutting deck, rear frame and control handle construction for rugged durability and reliability in toughest brush and terrain conditions.
- Cuts brush, tall weeds, and saplings up to 2” thick
- Adjustable 1.5” wide, .25-inch plate steel skid shoes for excellent flotation over rough terrain.
- 1” diameter mower blade spindle is supported by top and bottom sealed ball bearings inside a machined steel hub, a heavy-duty welded outer steel flange and grease fitting to prevent moisture
- Speed Limiter Dial allows a firm grip on the control handles right from the start and speed selection while on the go.
- Tempered spring steel 26” blade cuts tall weeds, brush, and saplings up to 2” thick
- Easy access service points
- 2-Year Warranty
- Engine: 12.5HP* Briggs & Stratton® Intek™
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Displacement: 344cc
- Engine Cylinders: 1
- Ignition: Recoil Start
- Fuel Capacity: 2.8 US Quarts (2.6 Liters)
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® T2® Transaxle
- Transmission Type: Integrated Hydrostatic Pump/Motor
- Axle: .75” Solid Steel
- Park Brake: Standard
- Differential Lock: Limited Slip
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely-variable, 0-4.2 mph
- Ground Speed - Reverse: Infinitely-variable, 0-1.7 mph
- Cutting Blade: 26” (.25” Thick)
- Spindle: 1” Diameter
- Spindle Bearings: Dual Sealed Ball Bearings
- Overall Width: 30” (32” at the Handles)
- Cut Height: 3.00” - 5.00”
- Cutting Capacity: Saplings up to 2” diameter
- Tires: 16 x 4.80-8 Carlisle X-Trac with Puncture Sealant
- Unit Weight: 367 lbs.
- Unit Warranty: 2-Year Commercial and Rental Use
- Engine Warranty: 2-year consumer, 1-year commercial
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton® Intek™
- 12.5 hp
- 344 cc
- Cutting Width
- 26 in.
- 367 lb.