Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Kubota Z724XKW-48
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (919) 736-0808
3866 US Hwy 70 W
Goldsboro, NC 27530
|M-F||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Sat||8:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
Save & Email
Completely designed and manufactured in the USA, the heavy-duty, commercial-grade Kubota Z700 Series is built to enhance your reputation for quality work. With impressive features, the Z700-Series lineup reaffirms Kubota's reputation for distinct excellence in engineering and reliability at a competitive price. Choose between a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® Command PRO engine; available in 48”, 54” or 60” decks.
- Model: GH735V
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) hp: 23.5
- Total displacement cu.in. (cm3): 44 (726)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2130)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 61.3 (1557)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 69.9 (1775)
- Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48.3 (1226)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1294)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 40.2 (1020)
- Tire size Front in. (mm): 13 × 5.0 – 6 Non flat
- Tire size Rear in. (mm): 24 × 9.5 – 12
- Weight (w/mower) Ib. (kg): 1207 (547)
- Type: Parker HTG14
- Transmission system: 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Speed control: 2-hand levers
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electromagnetic clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK48P-723Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower in.: 48 (1219.2)
- Number of blades: 3
- Cutting height: 1.0 in. - 5.0 in. 1/4 in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18100
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 11.6 (43.9)
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15A
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric gauge type
- Seat: 21.2" high back seat with "Premium Adjustable Suspension", 3" vertical and 6" front to back travel
- Commercial Grade Engine: The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KAWASAKI® FX and KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability; Open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions.
- Mower Deck: The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700; Easy mower belt replacement - belt drive is conveniently located for easy access.
- Exceptional Cut: Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- Spindle Design: Maximize time on the job with sealed, greaseless spindle bearings.
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel; fuel shutoff and fuses are also located under the seat.Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service. *Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Low Center Of Gravity: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- Operator Comfort: 21.2" high back seat with premium adjustable suspension and 3" vertical to 6" front to back adjustment; Smooth lever operation for effortless control and drivability with adjustable damper force; Adjustable levers and mower deck lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator
- Control Panel: Ergonomically positioned instrument panel gives you easy access to starting controls, hour meter and other indicators for the machine.
- Parking Brake: Located on the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just one foot - no need to remove your hands from the steering levers.
- Frame and Front Tires: Thicker and more durable main frame (2" x 3" tubular steel frame); Flat-free front tires to better absorb impacts on the job and reduce the worry of downtime
- Foldable ROPS: Foldable ROPS is standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
- Quick Dial Height Adjustment System: Quick dial height adjustment system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal.
- Operator Platform: The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
- Cup Holder and Storage: Located right next to the seat, the handy cup holder keeps beverages, tools and valuables close at hand.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki FX
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- GH735V Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 44 cu.in. (726 cc)
- Parker HTG14; 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0 – 6 Non flat; Rear: 24 x 9.5 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 US gal. (43.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (1219.2 mm)
- Discharge Type
- 0% A.P.R. for 48 Months with 0% Down1 OR
- 1.99% A.P.R. for 60 Months with 0% Down1
- $300 Instant Rebate for Cash or Standard Rate Financing2
2. Customer instant rebates are available on cash or standard rate finance purchases of new Kubota models as indicated above from participating dealers stock. Rebate is not available with 0% A.P.R. or other promotional financing. Some exceptions apply. Offer expires 6/30/2019.