Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Grasshopper 220-48"
MidMount™ models feature a four-wheeled power unit with the cutting deck mounted under the operator’s seat and forward of the engine. The operator rides above the cutting deck.
Grasshopper MidMount™ mowers offer superior performance and maximum straightaway speeds up to 10.5 mph, making them ideal for high-capacity mowing. A selection of PowerVac™ collection systems and implements adds increased productivity.
- 20 hp V-Twin Briggs & Stratton Extended Life Series gasoline engine with vertical crankshaft and pressure lube
- 48-inch DuraMax™ side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft., twin-bag Model 8F/M1 collector
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 38 cu. in. (624 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 U.S. Gal. (38 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Type: Kohler Command PRO, 20 hp, V-Twin
- Drive: Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker/Ross wheel motors.
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Brake Front: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Brake Rear: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, Hydra-Smooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Tires Front: 13x5.00x6 rib tread, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 23x9.50x12 turf
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Blade: "(2) 18 in. (45.7 cm) (1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Height: 46.5 in. (118.1 cm)
- Length: 75.0 in. (190.5 cm)
- Spindles: 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap.
- Weight: 1030 lbs. (4672 kg)
- Width: 61.5 in. (156.2 cm)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, replaceable dual elements
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Deck Construction: Double-layered 10 gauge plus 7 gauge hardened steel (75% thicker than 7 gauge alone) formed laminate spindle plane with 7 gauge skirts for geometric strength.
- Max Speed: "0 – 8.5 mph (0 – 13.7 kph) forward 0 – 6.0 mph (0 – 9.7 kph) reverse"
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high back, multi-density foam-padded vinyl-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil spring suspension.
- 38 cu. in. (624 cc)
- Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker/Ross wheel motors.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 U.S. Gal. (38 l)
- Deck Size